Every time I start a new knitting project (yes I know, about every 5 minutes), I gather what I need to complete it (stop! stop laughing!!!). I gather my tools, my materials... too bad I couldn't gather up the Time Needed for Completion and stuff it in the bag, too, eh?
So I have begun NaBloPoMo.... one post per day, every day, for thirty days. I figure there might come a day, possibly today, when I can't think of anything to write....so in anticipation of this miserable experience of having a no-idea day, I put together a little list of web sites to which I and all my NaBloPoMo fellows can turn and get some ideas to write about:
Beth's NaBloPoMo Get-Your-Butt-in-Gear-and-Write! List:
- 1000 Quick Writing Ideas and writing forms - a nice long list of 100 writing prompts.
- CanTeach- English Language Arts- Writing Prompts-Journal Topics - another long list of ideas.
- Creative writing prompts . com ideas for writers - hover your mouse over the numbers and a little writing idea pops up!
- Write Source- Writing Topics - writing topics arranged by grade level.
- WritersDigest.com - Free Writing Prompts - 52 writing prompts from Writer's Digest
- WritingFix- The Original Home of Interactive Writing Prompts - a very fun, slightly crowded, interactive site to get your brain working!
There. That should help. And look, I seem to have gotten a whole post written today! Yay!