Or more appropriately, Things I Used To Do Before NaNoWriMo Sucked All My Energy and Time Away.
1. Knit. I used to like to knit. Remember during the Ravelympics when I knit a whole Aran sweater in 14 days? Yeah. That was easier than writing.
2. Spin. I used to occasionally spin fiber into yarn.
3. Read. I remember reading, dimly. I think I used to like it.
4. Listen to music. I think music is wonderful ... and if I make it to the end of this month, I plan to listen to it again.
5. Write interesting blog posts that are not lists of one-word items.
I think I need a pep talk. Here are some by a few of my favorite authors:
My novel is titled "Je Ne Sais Pas" which means "I Don't Know", hehe. Sheesh. Another week to go!