10 Knitting Things That Are True About Me
July 12, 2012
1. I really, really, really, miss knitting with circular needles.
2. I do not miss my knitting machine.
3. While it is fine to knit with, alpaca makes me itch.
4. So does mohair a little, but oh, it's so delightful to knit with.
5. I truly hate intarsia knitting, hate it forever.
6. I crave more knitting needles that I can't afford, like the Autumn Hollow beauteous ones which have the little gems on the end caps.
7. I love knitting with wool.
8. Patterns that are a little challenging for me are the best kind. Easy patterns are just boring.
9. I love to knit lace and other textural things.
10. I like to sew seams and do finishing work.
What ten things about knitting are true for you?
Beth I think I will answer this on Fantastic Fiber Friday. What a great question!
Posted by: brandi | July 12, 2012 at 07:29 AM
Cool Brandi! I love Fantastic Fiber Friday :)
Posted by: Beth Collins | July 12, 2012 at 08:33 AM